Things to do
What does it take to create a great destination experience? We at Amore B&B understand that warm service, a relaxed atmosphere, great accommodation in a central position, and diverse activities are essential for a quality experience. That is why we have developed Self-drive and Walking Map Itineraries for the use of our Guests.
Assembled with local knowledge and produced with the input of artisans and our creative community the Go Tambo App, Maps and Information guides will be available in a printed, interactive and downloadable format as they come off the production press. Many are available now. Simply click on the links below. The maps are of course available in your room……[..]
The App is available today as a free download from your favourite App Store. Download it now — no password required.
Ask for a map and information guide for any of the following or click on the links below
- A local walking track through a Rainforest, Olde Eagle Heights and Gallery Walk.
- Walk to a Waterfall
- Harvest Trail.
- Brisbane’s Best Day Trip.
- A Country Drive to Byron Bay
- Adventure Getaway – Tamborine Style.
- Best Things in life are free.
- Classes and Workshops.
- Restaurants and Drinking spots.
- Theme Parks.
- Outdoor and Adventure
- Villages and Hamlets of the Scenic Rim
- The Gold Coast beaches and attractions
- The natural beauty that is Springbrook and Natural Arch
- Wildlife and Marine Parks
- O’Reilly’s at Lamington National Park
We also have available maps for:
- The Beautiful Rainforest Walks.
- Winery Trail.
- Picnic spots.
- Golf Tennis and recreation locations.
- Lookouts to the Western Ranges and the Gold Coast.
And remember when your Tamborine accommodation is Amore B&B you can also:
Undertake Daytrips to:
- O’Reilly’s at Lamington National Park.
- See the natural beauty that is Springbrook and Natural Arch.
- Byron Bay.
- The Waterfalls and waterholes of the Scenic Rim.
- The Gold Coast beaches and attractions.
- Theme Parks.
- Brisbane Highlights.
- Villages and hamlets of the Scenic Rim.
- Outdoor and Adventure.
- Shopping on Tamborine Mountain or in the Boutiques and Shopping Centres of the Gold Coast.
- Night life of Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
Just want to relax and rewind — we even have directions for that as well.
If it’s outstanding scenery, antiques and old wares, food glorious food, and welcoming country hospitality that you are after then you are in the right place — all in generous proportions.
Make Amore B&B your Tamborine Mountain accommodation of choice and explore the immediate Region with short easy Day trips on and off the Mountain. Stay for 2, 3 or 4 days — there is heaps to do and we have directions a plenty…..[..]
Let us change the way you experience Tamborine Mountain
As the sun rises over the valleys of the Scenic Rim you will have awakened after a restful night’s sleep. You may ponder as to how you will spend you day.
Geographically, Tamborine Mountain is perfectly positioned to explore the South East Queensland area and its many attractions. Close to the Gold Coast, the new world city of Brisbane and is acknowledged as the gateway to the Scenic Rim.
Make Amore your base and explore the immediate Region with short easy Day trips on and off the Mountain. Stay for 2, 3 or 4 days — there is heaps to do and we have directions a plenty.
Tamborine Mountain is awash with interesting and diverse activities. See our Day trips and Itineraries section above for maps, information guides and itineraries covering local sightseeing and Day Trips on and off Tamborine Mountain. Here are a few additional local activity suggestions……[..]
Our up to date Events Calendar will ensure that you are aware of all upcoming Major Events and Festivals. Test your knowledge against the JBT Quick Quiz, Check out the times for Sunrise and Sunset or plan your stay to link with one of our upcoming events…. [..]
150 Long Road,
Tamborine Mountain Qld 4272
Tel: (07) 5545 2330