Enjoy a beautiful dinner at a restaurant located within walking distance from Amore B&B. Savour great cuisine in unique venues. Your taste buds will thank you. A Diverse range of Dining Experiences.
Restaurants within walking distance.
- Pippin Took2 – an 8 minute walk Pippin Took² is stylish by design, comfortable and welcoming by nature, offering a special experience in an incredible environment. French-inspired dining for any occasion, The kitchen is helmed by Multi Award Winning Chef, Ross Howell.
- Villa Alessandra – a 4 minute stroll. In her kitchen Gloria is proud to cook like her Italian mother and grandmother, following the centuries-old traditions of a cuisine made of smells and flavours that warm up the soul. From scratch Gloria will create every single dish, adding nothing but passion and dedication, with selected ingredients from local suppliers.
- The Manor– located 4 doors up the road – Their Australian influenced menu with all the flavours of Tamborine Mountain has a range of meals suited to all tastes – The café is open from 7 am to 5 pm, 7 days, and the restaurant is open Friday & Saturday nights.
- Gas Light – an 8 minute walk – pizza, pasta and burgers. Closed Tuesday. Lunch Wednesday thru. Sunday and dinner Wed. Thu. Fri. Sat. and Sun.
- Cafe Bravo – also only a 5 minutes stroll — good hearty food. Lunch 7 Days, Breakfast 7 Days. CURRENTLY CLOSED
- Tea and Niceties – A 15-minute walk. Brunch or High Tea in a bright, elegant café with romantic décor, fine crockery and a stunning garden – adjacent to Curtis Falls Walking Track. Open Wednesday to Sunday from 9 am to 4 pm.
- Tamborine Mountain Vineyard– A 5-minute stroll. Award winning pies, gourmet meals and great coffee. Open 7 Days 8.30 to 4.00.
- George’s Paragon Seafood Restaurant– less than 5 minutes stroll – a seafood restaurant with a Mediterranean Flavour. Lunch & Dinner Wednesday to Sunday. CURRENTLY CLOSED
And Restaurants just a short drive away.
- Clancy’s Irish Bar and Restaurant – also only a 4 minute drive from Amore – Great hearty Irish fare, good ales, happy lively staff and on weekends awesome live music. Definitely one of the top places to eat on Mt Tamborine.
- Main St. Provedore – Eatery & Espresso is now open, featuring a diverse selection of the highest quality specialty products. Start your morning with espresso and house baked bread, or enjoy a deli style sandwich, luxurious salad and a glass of wine for lunch. The family team at Main St. Provedore is led by fine dining chef Brenden Schutz who knows that every product counts, and strives to make your experience tailored and special. Brenden will deliver exceptional four course dinners on selected Friday and Saturday evenings for up to 8 people in an intimate setting. An experience not to be missed.
- Leaf Japanese Restaurant – another within a 4-minute drive from Amore – reminiscent of private restaurant in Japan. The food is prepared with care and attention to detail by chef Jiro in an open kitchen with a daily specials board highlighting seasonal produce.
- Hickory – yes also just a 4-minute drive away. The first place on the Mountain to seriously offer cocktails and fine beverages, matched in with dry rubbed Ribs. The guys are open late on Friday and Saturday nights so even if you are eating elsewhere, you are more than welcome to drop in for a pre-dinner or a late drink at Hickory.
- If you enjoy Chinese, Mexican, Polish, Bavarian, English Pub or Modern Australian style cuisine – they are all only a short drive from Amore.
- Take-Aways – Be it Pasta a Burger or simply a Pizza all are available within walking distance.
- The Dining Room at Amore B&B is there for your convenience. Let us know when you want to use the Dining Room and we will ensure that all necessary crockery, cutlery and glassware is available. No need to wash up or clean up after you finish, just head off to your room and we will do the clean up.
Need more info then go to our Restaurant info page or to our Restaurants and Drinking Spots Map
And what about the wine connoisseurs ? See our Local Winery Trail.
Enjoy wine tastings at a number of cellar door outlets which are within walking distance from Amore B&B.
There are a number of highly regarded and respected wineries located on Tamborine Mountain.
If wine is part of your DNA then we know full well that you will enjoy your wine tour of Tamborine Mountain as the local wine makers are passionate about wine. These guys and gals excel at their craft and they welcome you to sample the results of their labours.
Amore B&B is only a minute’s stroll to the well known Gallery Walk with its colourful mix of cellar door outlets, day time cafes and restaurants, art and craft galleries, antiques, bric-a-brac, curio and collectable shops.