LOCATION, LOCATION and LOCATION.
A Whole Region to explore and experience.
Amore B&B Accommodation Tamborine is in the premium central position.
So close to so much.
- Gallery Walk – A minute’s stroll away with its cluster of Cafes, Restaurants, Collectable Shops, Art Galleries, Glass Works, Ceramics, Jewellery, Fudge, Chocolates, Gourmet teas/coffee beans, Cellar door outlets, Bric-a- brac, Fashion and pre-loved Vintage and Kitsch and the Enchanting Fairy Shop for fairytale fun.
Restaurants Within walking distance of Amore B&B. Dining out is just so easy.
- Masala Shanti – great location just 2 doors down the road – for those who enjoy true Indian cuisine. Lunch and Dinner Wednesday thru. Sunday.
- The Old Church – about 8 minutes walk away. Location is an old church setting — a fine dining experience. Dinner Thursday thru. Monday.
- Long Road Bistro — directly opposite Amore. A great menu. Lunch 7 Days, Dinner Friday and Saturday, Breakfast Saturday and Sunday.
- The Monkey Tree — about 7 minutes walk away. Modern Australia cuisine. Breakfast from 9 am 7 Days, Lunch 7 Days and Dinner Wednesday thru. Sunday.
- George’s Paragon Seafood Restaurant – less than 5 minutes stroll – a seafood restaurant with a Mediterranean Flavour. Lunch and Dinner 7 Days.
- Cafe Bravo – also only a 5 minutes stroll — good hearty food. Lunch 7 Days, Breakfast 7 Days, Dinner Friday and Saturday.
- Jacques – location is 4 doors up the road – distinctively French but with all the flavours of Tamborine Mountain
And Restaurants just a short drive away.
- Three Little Pigs — a 4 minute drive from Amore — a favourite with locals, Great Chef with food to savour. Lunch Wednesday thru. Sunday, Dinner Friday and Saturday
- If you enjoy hearty Irish, Italian, Japanese or Polish cuisine – they are all only a 4 minute drive from Amore B&B.
- Songbirds – 7 minutes drive away – “a sensual experience” – winner of the 2008/2009 Gold Coast Restaurant of the year award.
- Take-Aways be it Thai, Indian or simply a Pizza are available within walking distance. The Dining Room at Amore B&B is there for your convenience if you elect to dine in.
- Let us know when you want to use the Dining Room and we will ensure that all necessary crockery, cutlery and glassware is available. No need to wash up or clean up after you finish, just head off to your room and we will do the clean up.
And what about things to do when you stay at Amore B&B Mt. Tamborine.
Waterfalls – Walk to a waterfall. Curtis Falls Waterfall is but a short stroll away. Ask for one of our Maps and Information Guides developed for the exclusive use of guests staying at Amore B&B Mt.Tamborine and WFC. The Walk to a Waterfall Map and Information Guide gives a step by step location guide and insight into this fascinating walk where you can view the waterfall cascading down over the basalt rock face to the rock pool below.
National Parks – Three bush walking tracks are within a short walk from Amore B&B Mt. Tamborine. Ask for one of our Maps and Information Guides developed for the exclusive use of guests staying at Amore B&B and WFC. Our One Easy Walk Map and Information Guide takes you through a rainforest with large strangler figs, piccabeen palm groves and tall trees festooned with vines and ferns emerging to expansive views to the ocean, onward to a fascinating glimpse of Old Eagle Heights. Stroll through this residential village where you will see interesting architecture and historical features. Then down Gallery Walk with its cluster of Cafes, Restaurants, Antique and Collectable Shops, Art Galleries, Glass Works, Ceramics etc. Grab a coffee, a Belgian waffle, have Brunch or simply enjoy the stroll on your way back to Amore.
Harvest Trail – Vegetables in season – pumpkins, spinach, beetroot, avocados, rhubarb and the list goes on. Fill a bag with fresh, healthy and delicious green leafy vegies. Flowers, plants or quality organic fruit are plentiful. The farmers are passionate about their produce and are always willing to pass on their knowledge. Chat with a farmer, pick up some sweet-smelling flowers or load your Vegie. basket with goodies – the Trail has so many surprises to be savored. See our Interactive Harvest Trail Map or pick up the printed version available in your room.
Theme Parks – (Video No 4) Movie World; Wet’n’Wild; Outback Spectacular; Paradise Country; Dreamworld: 25 minutes away.It is an easy drive from Amore B&B to these fun filled destinations. Dreamworld is Australia’s largest theme park, Movie World has themed evenings, Paradise Country gives the great Australian farm experience, and the Outback Spectacular is a one-of-a-kind event not to be missed. Stay at Amore B&B on Tamborine Mountain, cruise down the hill to the Theme Park Prescient and get ready for an adventure that you will remember forever. See our Interactive Theme Park Trail Self Drive Map or ask for one of our Maps and Information Guides developed for the exclusive use of guests staying at Amore B&B and WFC. A printed version is available in your room.
Winery Trail – Is at Amore B&B’s door step.
Ask for a map and information guide for any of the following or click on the links below
- A local walking track through a Rainforest, Olde Eagle Heights and Gallery Walk.
- Walk to a Waterfall
- Harvest Trail.
- Brisbane’s Best Day Trip.
- A Country Drive to Byron Bay
- Adventure Getaway – Tamborine Style.
- Best Things in life are free.
- Classes and Workshops.
- Restaurants and Drinking spots.
- Theme Parks.
- Outdoor and Adventure
- Villages and Hamlets of the Scenic Rim
- The Gold Coast beaches and attractions
- The natural beauty that is Springbrook and Natural Arch
- Wildlife and Marine Parks
- O’Reilly’s at Lamington National Park
We also have available maps for:
- The Beautiful Rainforest Walks.
- Winery Trail.
- Picnic spots.
- Golf Tennis and recreation locations.
- Lookouts to the Western Ranges and the Gold Coast.
And remember when your Tamborine accommodation is Amore B&B you can also:
Undertake Daytrips to:
- O’Reilly’s at Lamington National Park.
- See the natural beauty that is Springbrook and Natural Arch.
- Byron Bay.
- The Waterfalls and waterholes of the Scenic Rim.
- The Gold Coast beaches and attractions.
- Theme Parks.
- Brisbane Highlights.
- Villages and hamlets of the Scenic Rim.
- Outdoor and Adventure.
- Shopping on Tamborine Mountain or in the Boutiques and Shopping Centres of the Gold Coast.
- Night life of Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
Just want to relax and rewind — we even have directions for that as we
Day trips from Amore B&B – you may be surprised at some of the itineraries we have developed — see our self-drive tours and walking trail maps on our Day trips and Itinerary Page.
For Sunrise and Sunset times visit our Events -What’s On page
Distances from landmarks:
- Brisbane: 60 minutes.
- Gold Coast: 35 minutes.
150 Long Road,
Tamborine Mountain Qld 4272
Tel: (07) 5545 2330
- Great Location. Stroll from our front door to Gallery Walk. A minutes walk away.
How to find your way to Amore B&B (heading south).
Go to our Interactive Maps for directions if you are heading North on the M1, travelling from the Beaudesert area or journeying from the Lamington National Park region.
GPS Coordinates: 27.925071, 153.201009
If heading south take the motorway (M1) to Oxenford. The Oxenford exit is exit number 57. (Left lane)
Head up the Oxenford exit ramp, and veer right through a set of traffic lights.
Down the ramp and through a second set of traffic lights.
Straight ahead and you will then be on the road to Mt. Tamborine.
Follow the Oxenford-Tamborine Road for 20 minutes.
Upon reaching the top of the Mountain, you will come to a roundabout. Please turn right here (3rd exit).
There are shops, cafes, and the like on both sides of the street. You are now in Gallery Walk.
Continue on Gallery Walk for 700m, you will reach another roundabout. Go straight ahead.
We are the third property on your left immediately after this roundabout.
Kay and John look forward to welcoming you.
Amore B&B – 150 Long Road, Tamborine Mountain Qld 4272
Tel: 07 5545 2330