Location – Location and Location
Amore B&B is in the PREMIUM CENTRAL POSITION on Tamborine Mountain.
SO CLOSE TO SO MUCH.
- Gallery Walk – A minute’s stroll away with its cluster of Cafes, Restaurants, Collectable Shops, Art Galleries, Glass Works, Ceramics, Jewellery, Fudge, Chocolates, Gourmet teas/coffee beans, Cellar door outlets, Bric-a- brac, Fashion and pre-loved Vintage and Kitsch and the Enchanting Fairy Shop for fairytale fun.
- Restaurants – Within walking distance
- Massala Shanti – located just 2 doors down the road – true Indian cuisine.
- The Old Church – about eight minutes walk away — a fine dining experience.
- George’s Paragon Seafood Restaurant – less than five minute’s stroll.
- Cafe Bravo – also only a five minute’s stroll — good hearty food.
- Jacques – located 4 doors up the road – distinctively French.
- If you enjoy hearty Irish, Italian, Japanese or Polish cuisine – they are all only a four minute drive from Amore.
- Songbirds – seven minute’s drive away – “a sensual experience”
- There are a number of Take Aways close by. If you wish to dine in the Dining Room at Amore please feel free to do so. Let us know when you want to use the Dining Room and we will ensure that all necessary crockery, cutlery and glassware is available. No need to wash up or clean up after you finish, just head off to your room and we will do the clean up.
For our guests, dining out is just a leisurely stroll from Amore.
- Waterfalls – Walk to a waterfall. Curtis Falls Waterfall is but a short stroll away.
- National Parks – Three bush walking tracks are within a short walk from Amore.
- Theme Parks – ( Video No 4) Movie World; Wet’n’Wild; Outback Spectacular; Paradise Country; Dreamworld: 25 minutes away.
- Winery Trail -Is at Amore’s door step.
- Day trips from Amore – you may be surprised at some of the itineraries we have developed — visit our Day trips and Itineraries page.
Distances from landmarks:
- Brisbane: 60 minutes.
- Gold Coast: 35 minutes.
- Stroll from our front door to Gallery Walk. A minute’s walk away.
How to find your way to Amore B&B
GPS Coordinates: 27.925071, 153.201009
Take the motorway (M1) to Oxenford. The Oxenford exit is exit number 57. (Left lane)
Follow the Oxenford-Tamborine Road for 20 minutes
Upon reaching the top of the Mountain, you will come to a roundabout with a fig tree in the centre. Please turn right there.
You will notice shops, cafes, galleries and the like on both sides of the street. This is known as Gallery Walk.
Still on Gallery Walk, you will reach another roundabout. Go straight ahead.
We are the third property on your left immediately after this roundabout
Kay and John look forward to welcoming you.