LOCATION, LOCATION and LOCATION.
Amore B&B Accommodation Tamborine is in the premium central position.
SO CLOSE TO SO MUCH.
- Gallery Walk – A minute’s stroll away with its cluster of Cafes, Restaurants, Collectable Shops, Art Galleries, Glass Works, Ceramics, Jewellery, Fudge, Chocolates, Gourmet teas/coffee beans, Cellar door outlets, Bric-a- brac, Fashion and pre-loved Vintage and Kitsch and the Enchanting Fairy Shop for fairytale fun.
Restaurants Within walking distance of Amore B&B. Dining out is just so easy.
- Masala Shanti – great location just 2 doors down the road – for those who enjoy true Indian cuisine. Lunch and Dinner Wednesday thru. Sunday.
- The Old Church – about 8 minutes walk away. Location is an old church setting — a fine dining experience. Dinner Thursday thru. Monday.
- Long Road Bistro — directly opposite Amore. A great menu. Lunch 7 Days, Dinner Friday and Saturday, Breakfast Saturday and Sunday.
- The Monkey Tree — about 7 minutes walk away. Modern Australia cuisine. Breakfast from 9 am 7 Days, Lunch 7 Days and Dinner Wednesday thru. Sunday.
- George’s Paragon Seafood Restaurant – less than 5 minutes stroll – a seafood restaurant with a Mediterranean Flavour. Lunch and Dinner 7 Days.
- Cafe Bravo – also only a 5 minutes stroll — good hearty food. Lunch 7 Days, Breakfast 7 Days, Dinner Friday and Saturday.
- Jacques – location is 4 doors up the road – distinctively French but with all the flavours of Tamborine Mountain
And Restaurants just a short drive away.
- Three Little Pigs — a 4 minute drive from Amore — a favourite with locals, Great Chef with food to savour. Lunch Wednesday thru. Sunday, Dinner Friday and Saturday
- If you enjoy hearty Irish, Italian, Japanese or Polish cuisine – they are all only a 4 minute drive from Amore B&B.
- Songbirds – 7 minutes drive away – “a sensual experience” – winner of the 2008/2009 Gold Coast Restaurant of the year award.
- Take-Aways be it Thai, Indian or simply a Pizza are available within walking distance. The Dining Room at Amore B&B is there for your convenience if you elect to dine in.
- Let us know when you want to use the Dining Room and we will ensure that all necessary crockery, cutlery and glassware is available. No need to wash up or clean up after you finish, just head off to your room and we will do the clean up.
And what about things to do when you stay at Amore B&B Mt. Tamborine.
- Waterfalls – Walk to a waterfall. Curtis Falls Waterfall is but a short stroll away. Ask for one of our Maps and Information Guides developed for the exclusive use of guests staying at Amore B&B Mt.Tamborine and WFC. The Walk to a Waterfall Map and Information Guide gives a step by step location guide and insight into this fascinating walk where you can view the waterfall cascading down over the basalt rock face to the rock pool below.
- National Parks – Three bush walking tracks are within a short walk from Amore B&B Mt. Tamborine. Ask for one of our Maps and Information Guides developed for the exclusive use of guests staying at Amore B&B and WFC. Our One Easy Walk Map and Information Guide takes you through a rainforest with large strangler figs, piccabeen palm groves and tall trees festooned with vines and ferns emerging to expansive views to the ocean, onward to a fascinating glimpse of Old Eagle Heights. Stroll through this residential village where you will see interesting architecture and historical features. Then down Gallery Walk with its cluster of Cafes, Restaurants, Antique and Collectable Shops, Art Galleries, Glass Works, Ceramics etc. etc. Grab a coffee, a Belgian waffle, have Brunch or simply enjoy the stroll on your way back to Amore. ( Video No 1)
- Harvest Trail – Vegetables in season – pumpkins, spinach, beetroot, avocados, rhubarb and the list goes on. Fill a bag with fresh, healthy and delicious green leafy vegies. Flowers, plants or quality organic fruit are plentiful. The farmers are passionate about their produce and are always willing to pass on their knowledge. Chat with a farmer, pick up some sweet-smelling flowers or load your Vegie. basket with goodies – the Trail has so many surprises to be savored. The Map and information guide is available in your room.
- Theme Parks – ( Video No 4) Movie World; Wet’n’Wild; Outback Spectacular; Paradise Country; Dreamworld: 20 minutes away. Ask for one of our Maps and Information Guides developed for the exclusive use of guests staying at Amore B&B and WFC.
- Winery Trail -Is at Amore B&B’s door step.
- Day trips from Amore B&B – you may be surprised at some of the itineraries we have developed — visit our Day trips and Itinerary.
For Sunrise and Sunset times visit our Events -What’s On page
Distances from landmarks:
- Brisbane: 60 minutes.
- Gold Coast: 35 minutes.
A Whole Region to explore and experience!
150 Long Road,
Tamborine Mountain Qld 4272
Tel: (07) 5545 2330
- Great Location. Stroll from our front door to Gallery Walk. A minutes walk away.
How to find your way to Amore B&B
GPS Coordinates: 27.925071, 153.201009
Take the motorway (M1) to Oxenford. The Oxenford exit is exit number 57. (Left lane)
Follow the Oxenford-Tamborine Road for 20 minutes
Upon reaching the top of the Mountain, you will come to a roundabout with a fig tree in the centre. Please turn right there.
You will notice shops, cafes, galleries and the like on both sides of the street. This is known as Gallery Walk.
Still on Gallery Walk, you will reach another roundabout. Go straight ahead.
We are the third property on your left immediately after this roundabout
Kay and John look forward to welcoming you.