Market Days in the Scenic Rim Escape to the country and discover the Scenic Rim Markets located in the quaint villages, hamlets and settlements in your backyard. If it’s diverse scenery, fresh mountain air, antiques, country markets, old wares, great […]
Day trips – Itineraries
Let us change the way you experience Tamborine Mountain
What does it take to create a great destination experience? We at Amore B&B accommodation Tamborine Mountain understand that warm service, a relaxed atmosphere, great accommodation in a central position, and diverse activities are essential for a quality experience. That is why we are developing a Day trip Itineraries programme for use by our Guests.
There is something special happening at Amore B&B as we set out to discover, define and disseminate the rich and diverse history, culture and beauty of the South East Queensland region.
We have made an investment in the production of maps, information guides and an App all of which are free for the benefit of our guests.
Assembled with local knowledge and research, produced with the input of artisans and our creative community the Go Tambo maps and information guides will be available in a printed and downloadable format as they come off the production press.
The App is available today as a free download from your favourite App Store.
Download it now — no password required. It’s been a great experience in developing this much needed project. The project is a joint co-operative exercise between Kay and John here at Amore B&B and our friends Daniela and David at Witches Falls Cottages.
We reside in a gifted location. Geographically, Tamborine Mountain is perfectly positioned to explore the South East Queensland area and its many attractions. Close to the Gold Coast, the new world city of Brisbane and is acknowledged as the gateway to the beautiful and stunning region known as the Scenic Rim.
Make Amore B&B your Tamborine Mountain accommodation of choice and explore the immediate Region with short easy Daytrips on and off the Mountain. Stay for 2, 3 or 4 days — there is heaps to do and we have directions a plenty.
Ask for a map and information guide for any of the following or click on the links below
- A local walking track through a Rainforest, Olde Eagle Heights and Gallery Walk.
- Walk to a Waterfall
- Harvest Trail.
- Brisbane’s Best Day Trip.
- A Country Drive to Byron Bay
- Adventure Getaway – Tamborine Style.
- Best Things in life are free.
- Classes and Workshops.
- Restaurants and Drinking spots.
- Theme Parks.
- Outdoor and Adventure
- Villages and Hamlets of the Scenic Rim
- The Gold Coast beaches and attractions
- The natural beauty that is Springbrook and Natural Arch
- Wildlife and Marine Parks
- O’Reilly’s at Lamington National Park
- Scenic Rim Markets
- Scenic Rim Museums
We also have available maps for:
- The Beautiful Rainforest Walks.
- Winery Trail.
- Picnic spots.
- Golf Tennis and recreation locations.
- Lookouts to the Western Ranges and the Gold Coast.
And remember when your Tamborine accommodation is Amore B&B you can also:
Undertake Daytrips to:
- O’Reilly’s at Lamington National Park.
- See the natural beauty that is Springbrook and Natural Arch.
- Byron Bay.
- The Waterfalls and waterholes of the Scenic Rim.
- The Gold Coast beaches and attractions.
- Theme Parks.
- Brisbane Highlights.
- Villages and hamlets of the Scenic Rim.
- Outdoor and Adventure.
- Shopping on Tamborine Mountain or in the Boutiques and Shopping Centres of the Gold Coast.
- Night life of Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
Just want to relax and rewind — we even have directions for that as well
If it’s outstanding scenery, antiques and old wares, food glorious food, and welcoming country hospitality that you are after then you are in the right place — all in generous proportions.
See the footer on this page for posts detailing an updated list of our current self-drive and local walking maps.
150 Long Road,
Tamborine Mountain Qld 4272
Tel: (07) 5545 2330
Self Drive and Walking Maps Your free Self Drive and Walking Maps are your local guidebook for things to do, to see and to experience during your stay. Kay and John have resided on Tamborine Mountain for in excess […]