Free WiFi is available throughout Amore B&B together with off street parking.
Guests have their own private entry to Amore B&B as the owners’ quarters are located in a separate wing of the building.
A well stocked library is there for your pleasure, as well as a selection of current DVD’s.
Amore B&B is located across the road from the yummy cheese factory and boutique brewery.
Gallery Walk is just a minute’s stroll away with its cluster of Cafes, Restaurants, Antique and Collectable Shops, Art Galleries, Glass Works, Ceramics, Jewellery, Mouth-watering Fudge, Chocolates, Unique teas and Gourmet coffee beans, Cellar door outlets, Bric-a- brac, Fashion and pre-loved Vintage and Kitsch. And for the little people in your life, there is the Enchanting Fairy Shop for fairytale fun. Yes there is something for everyone in Gallery Walk.
You can walk to three National Parks and explore the invigorating rainforest with its Waterfall, an abundance of flora, fauna, majestic timbers and at night see Glow Worms in their natural environment.
Restaurants within walking distance of Amore B&B and Dining out is just so easy.
- Masala Shanti – located just 2 doors down the road – for those who enjoy true Indian cuisine. Lunch and Dinner Wednesday thru. Sunday.
- The Old Church – about 8 minutes walk away and located in an old church setting — a fine dining experience. Dinner Thursday thru. Monday.
- Long Road Bistro — directly opposite Amore. A great menu. Lunch 7 Days, Dinner Friday and Saturday, Breakfast Saturday and Sunday.
- The Monkey Tree — about 7 minutes walk away. Modern Australia cuisine. Breakfast from 9 am 7 Days, Lunch 7 Days and Dinner Wednesday thru. Sunday.
- George’s Paragon Seafood Restaurant – less than 5 minutes stroll – a seafood restaurant with a Mediterranean Flavour. Lunch and Dinner 7 Days.
- Cafe Bravo – also only a 5 minutes stroll — good hearty food. Lunch 7 Days, Breakfast 7 Days.
- Jacques – located 4 doors up the road – distinctively French but with all the flavours of Tamborine Mountain.
- And Restaurants just a short drive away.
- Three Little Pigs — a 4 minute drive from Amore — a favourite with locals, Great Chef with food to savour. Lunch Wednesday thru. Sunday, Dinner Friday and Saturday
- If you enjoy hearty Irish, Italian, Japanese or Polish cuisine – they are all only a 4 minute drive from Amore.
- Songbirds – 7 minutes drive away – “a sensual experience” – winner of the 2008/2009 Gold Coast Restaurant of the year award.
- Take-Aways Be it Thai, Indian or simply a Pizza all are available within walking distance.
- The Dining Room at Amore is there for your convenience if you elect to dine in. Let us know when you want to use the Dining Room and we will ensure that all necessary crockery, cutlery and glassware is available. No need to wash up or clean up after you finish, just head off to your room and we will do the clean up.
For our guests, dining out is just a leisurely stroll from Amore B&B.
AmoreB&b is perfectly positioned to explore Tamborine Mountain. Gold Coast Theme Parks are just a 20 minute drive away.
Stroll from Amore B&B to shops, restaurants, and much much more.