A Diverse range of Dining Experiences.
Enjoy a beautiful dinner at a restaurant located within walking distance from Amore B&B. Savour great cuisine in unique venues. Your taste buds will thank you.
Restaurants within walking distance.
- Masala Shanti – located just 2 doors down the road – for those who enjoy true Indian cuisine. Lunch and Dinner Wednesday thru. Sunday.
- The Old Church – about 8 minutes walk away and located in an old church setting — a fine dining experience with degustation options. Lunch Friday & Saturday Dinner Thursday thru. Saturday plus Monday.
- Long Road Bistro — directly opposite Amore. A great menu. Lunch 7 Days, Breakfast Saturday and Su nday.
- George’s Paragon Seafood Restaurant– less than 5 minutes stroll – a seafood restaurant with a Mediterranean Flavour. Lunch and Dinner 7 Days.
- Cafe Bravo – also only a 5 minutes stroll — good hearty food. Lunch 7 Days, Breakfast 7 Days, Dinner Friday and Saturday.
- Jacques – located 4 doors up the road – distinctively French but with all the flavours of Tamborine Mountain.
And Restaurants just a short drive away.
- Three Little Pigs — a 4 minute drive from Amore — a favourite with locals, Great Chef with food to savour. Lunch Wednesday thru. Sunday, Dinner Friday and Saturday
- If you enjoy hearty Irish, Italian, Japanese or Polish cuisine – they are all only a 4 minute drive from Amore.
- Songbirds – 7 minutes drive away – “a sensual experience” – winner of the 2008/2009 Gold Coast Restaurant of the year award.
- Take-Aways – be it Thai, Indian or simply a Pizza are available within walking distance.
- The Dining Room at Amore B&B is there for your convenience if you elect to dine in.
- Let us know when you want to use the Dining Room and we will ensure that all necessary crockery, cutlery and glassware is available. No need to wash up or clean up after you finish, just head off to your room and we will do the clean up.
Need more Eating and Drinking Options then go to our Restaurants and Drinking Spots Map
And what about the wine connoisseurs ?
Enjoy wine tastings at a number of cellar door outlets which are within walking distance from Amore B&B.
For the more energetic, the wineries are also within walking distance. (For the not so energetic only a short drive away).
You will not be disappointed. Meals are available at some wineries.
There are a number of highly regarded and respected wineries located on Tamborine Mountain.
If wine is part of your DNA then we know full well that you will enjoy your wine tour of Tamborine Mountain as the local wine makers are passionate about wine, they excel at their craft and they welcome you to sample the results of their labours.
Amore B&B is only a minute’s stroll to the well known Gallery Walk with its colourful mix of cellar door outlets, day time cafes and restaurants, art and craft galleries, antiques, bric-a-brac, curio and collectable shops.
If your passion is beer, we have got you covered. The Boutique Brewery is directly opposite Amore B&B.