A Diverse range of Dining Experiences.
Enjoy a beautiful dinner at a restaurant located within walking distance from Amore B&B. Savour great cuisine in unique venues. Your taste buds will thank you.
Restaurants within walking distance.
- Masala Shanti – located just 2 doors down the road – for those who enjoy true Indian cuisine. Lunch and Dinner Wednesday thru. Sunday.
- The Old Church – about 8 minutes walk away and located in an old church setting — a fine dining experience with degustation options. Lunch Friday & Saturday Dinner Thursday thru. Saturday plus Monday.
- Long Road Bistro — directly opposite Amore. A great menu. Lunch 7 Days.
- George’s Paragon Seafood Restaurant– less than 5 minutes stroll – a seafood restaurant with a Mediterranean Flavour. Lunch and Dinner 7 Days.
- Cafe Bravo – also only a 5 minutes stroll — good hearty food. Lunch 7 Days, Breakfast 7 Days, Dinner Friday and Saturday.
- Tea and Niceties – A 15-minute walk. Brunch or High Tea in a bright, elegant cafe with romantic decor, fine crockery and a stunning garden – adjacent to Curtis Falls Walking Track. Open Wednesday to Sunday from 9 am to 4 pm.
- Tamborine Mountain Vineyard – A 5-minute stroll. Award winning pies, gourmet meals and great coffee. Open 7 Days 8.30 to 4.00.
- Monkey Tree – An 8-minute walk. Located near the Fig Tree Roundabout at the top end of Gallery Walk. Modern Australian cuisine, dine in or takeaway. Breakfast and Lunch 7 Days, Dinner Wednesday thru. Sunday to 8.00 pm.
- Jacques – located 4 doors up the road – distinctively French but with all the flavours of Tamborine Mountain.
And Restaurants just a short drive away.
- Three Little Pigs — a 4 minute drive from Amore — a favourite with locals, Great Chef with food to savour. Lunch Wednesday thru. Sunday, Dinner Friday and Saturday
- Clancy’s Irish Bar and Restaurant – also only a 4 minute drive from Amore – Great hearty Irish fare, good ales, happy lively staff and on weekends awesome live music. Definitely one of the top places to eat on Mt Tamborine.
- Leaf Japanese Restaurant – another within a 4-minute drive from Amore – reminiscent of private restaurant in Japan. The food is prepared with care and attention to detail by chef Jiro in an open kitchen with a daily specials board highlighting seasonal produce.
- Hickory – yes also just a 4-minute drive away. The first place on the Mountain to seriously offer cocktails and fine beverages, matched in with dry rubbed Ribs. The guys are open late on Friday and Saturday nights so even if you are eating elsewhere, you are more than welcome to drop in for a pre-dinner or a late drink at Hickory.
- Belvedere Italian Restaurant – a 5 minute drive from Amore – Authentic Italian and International Pizza, Gnocchi, great pasta and traditional Italian and local dishes laced with local produce.
- If you enjoy Chinese, Bavarian, English Pub, Modern Australian or Polish style cuisine – they are all only a short drive from Amore.
- Songbirds – 7 minutes drive away – “a sensual experience” – winner of the 2008/2009 Gold Coast Restaurant of the year award.
- Take-Aways – Be it Indian or simply a Pizza all are available within walking distance.
- The Dining Room at Amore B&B is there for your convenience if you elect to dine in.
- Let us know when you want to use the Dining Room and we will ensure that all necessary crockery, cutlery and glassware is available. No need to wash up or clean up after you finish, just head off to your room and we will do the clean up.
Need more Eating and Drinking Options then go to our Restaurants and Drinking Spots Map
And what about the wine connoisseurs ?
Enjoy wine tastings at a number of cellar door outlets which are within walking distance from Amore B&B.
For the more energetic, the wineries are also within walking distance. (For the not so energetic only a short drive away).
You will not be disappointed. Meals are available at some wineries.
There are a number of highly regarded and respected wineries located on Tamborine Mountain.
If wine is part of your DNA then we know full well that you will enjoy your wine tour of Tamborine Mountain as the local wine makers are passionate about wine. These guys and gals excel at their craft and they welcome you to sample the results of their labours.
Amore B&B is only a minute’s stroll to the well known Gallery Walk with its colourful mix of cellar door outlets, day time cafes and restaurants, art and craft galleries, antiques, bric-a-brac, curio and collectable shops.
If your passion is beer, we have got you covered. The Boutique Brewery is directly opposite Amore B&B.