150 Long Road,
Tamborine Mountain Qld 4272
Tel: (07) 5545 2330
Fax:(07) 5545 3747
Amore B&B Accommodation Tamborine for a unique and tailored experience
Your Hosts Kay and John have resided on Tamborine Mountain for in excess of 28 years and know the area well.
The Hospitality Industry is part of our DNA. If you were to ask Kay does she enjoy running Amore she will tell you that it’s the best job she has ever had in her life. It’s a rewarding industry in so many ways and we strive to ensure that the Guest’s experience is memorable.
Need to know where you can get a great coffee? Where to dine be it fine dining or a casual outing? Must- do activities or simply the best spot to watch the sun setting over the majestic landscape – Just ask.
Your hosts Kay and John reside in a separate wing of the building The Guest Areas with separate entry are exclusive for Guests but we are on hand to address your needs, answer any questions you may have and of course ensure that your stay is one to remember.
- Amore B&B accommodation Tamborine Mountain is operated as a Traditional B&B would have been run in bygone days.
- Good old fashioned generous Mountain Hospitality.
- The Intuitive Service you deserve.
- Premium Central Location. A minute’s stroll to Cafes, Restaurants, Collectable Shops, Art Galleries and much much more.
- Where to Dine — we recommend only the best.
- Local Tourism knowledge — those great places that don’t appear on tourist maps.
- Areas to Relax, Refresh and Rejuvenate.
- What is important to you is important to your hosts.
- Your privacy is paramount to you and to us. We are here if you need us but we will never intrude on your privacy.
- How to spend your day — need maps, advice, directions or Restaurant Bookings made — just ask for any help you may need.
- Free Wi Fi is of course available as are the other conveniences that you would expect.
- Our services are flexible – We try to accommodate early check-ins or late check-outs. No extra charge.
- From the friendly welcome right through to your departure your needs will be catered for.
Amore B&B contributes to charities that make a difference. Whilst all charities tug on our heart strings, we, as a small mum and dad business, have elected to provide additional support to the following:-
- Down Syndrome Association
- Salvation Army
- We cannot forget our beautiful four legged companions and continue our support for the work of RSPCA and WSPA
Caring for the Environment
Tamborine Mountain was once entirely covered by rainforest. Farming and timber milling cleared most of this, leaving remnant patches throughout the region.
By expanding existing rainforests and coordinating revegetation management to provide environmental corridors, the native flora and fauna will have a chance to flourish again. We have elected to support.
- Tamborine Mountain Landcare Inc